We are thrilled to announce the alpha release of our long awaited gem; “InfoFlight Desktop Agent” (a.k.a “Project Rebel”). Once we’ve initiated InfoFlight’s development idea, most of our friends (!) came up with questions such as “What’s your problem? Why are you trying to complicate your lives?”… Admitting that some of them were quite logical [...]
KeyFruit’s whitepaper on DAM that we have shared with you through our corporate blog, SlideShare and Scribd has received recognition from overseas that made us feel humbled and honored. Widen Enterprises, one of United States’ industry leading DAM solution providers, has requested to link our whitepaper as a resource on their micro-site, www.digitalassetmanagement.com which we [...]
Our whitepaper talking about Digital Asset Management systems, their benefits, the trends in storage capacity and content creation is now available on Slideshare and Scribd.
10. Conclusion The role that digital asset management plays in ensuring quality control spans the content development lifecycle. Starting at the design phase, those tasked with creating new content are able to access approved and brand ready assets (“one version of the truth”) as well as important information about each asset in the form of [...]
9. DAM’s ROI There is no single metric for measuring the ROI for a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system within a company. Identifying the criteria and ultimately measuring ROI depends on the use case(s) for how the DAM system is used. Sometimes, DAM is simply used as a means to access “one version of the [...]
8. DAM Solution for Business Education Assets, Information Assets, IT Assets, Knowledge Assets, Media Assets, Social Assets, Software Code Assets are all different types of digital assets. Different departments of a company may create or use any of these asset types for many different reasons. A DAM is necessary for storing, record keeping, access controlling [...]
7. DAM Global Market Status Products in this market were initially custom built solutions to meet the specific needs of individual firms. Now product suites have modular architectures so that customers can pick and choose the functionality they require instead of buying the entire product suite. Product architecture is also very open to allow full [...]
6. What is Digital Asset Management (DAM)? a. Overview Digital asset management, or DAM, is often described as a process or a tool for organizing the creation, management, distribution and archiving of rich media assets. In the DAM world, the term “assets” generally refers to rich media files such as images, photos, video and audio, [...]
5. What are Common Digital Asset Delivery Methods? Companies with large data sets continue to use physical methods, recording to DVD, Flash, or HDDs and using a delivery service. This works on an ad‐hoc basis but can lead to high costs. Standard digital alternatives include e-mail or instant messaging services, but these have issues including [...]
4. Types of Digital Assets Digital assets are comprised of various file types including, but not limited to, the following: product images, lifestyle photography, audio & video formats, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Auto CAD, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, In-Design, PDF, and various other file formats (Figure 4).